Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 81. Day 14.

I get asked "How is the challenge going?" a lot. And the answer. Really well. Do I think I will get a Muscle-up on day 90 - no. Does this make me sad - no. Why? Because I will get a Muscle-up ... soon. And I have made so much progress. This has been a road of ups and downs. Questions and confusions. Feeling awesome. Feeling deprived. Trying to figure out my body. Trying to figure out performance. Trying to figure out nutrition. Trying to figure out stress and the psychological barriers that all play a part of this game. And the result is that I have changed. In a very real/very good way. I have been on this journey for almost 3 years ago - that is when I first REALLY started looking at food ... and now I am finally getting it. It is amazing. And I feel really good about the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment