Wednesday, August 11, 2010

too tired in the evenings.

whew. oh blog. i am so sorry to not be more attentive to your needs. and updating.

this is DAY 71.

I feel: Stronger.
I feel: Not always as awesome as I want to.
I feel: Fatigued during workouts - esp. my quads. the muscles there make me want to STOP.
I feel: The want to be able to embrace ENDURANCE more. Continual movement MORE.
I feel: Frustrated that there is still part of the pull-up that I AM JUST NOT DOING. It is this swing part of the kip. I can swing forward but swinging back and creating a momentum to keep doing pull-ups over and over. I don't have this. I can see it. I can feel the lack of it. But I don't have it.
I feel: Like I WILL absolutely get a Muscle-up. This 90 day challenge will go ON until I actually GET IT.
I feel: Encouraged by my fellow CrossFitters. YOU ALL ROCK.


in other news I started the Whole30 on Sunday... more to come on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment