Sunday, June 27, 2010

Body sore.

I hate running. Oh, I don't mind it for... say a half mile. I even give you 1 full mile. But, after that, if it is *just* running. Not after anything. Not with anyone. And my jams aren't keeping me distracted. B.O.R.E.D. I don't understand you distance runners.

However - I do see it as a valid form of training every so often.

Jordan asked me the other day when I had last run over 2 miles. My brain froze. I couldn't remember. I used to do it all the time. Back when I was in much worse shape I ran Greenlake almost every day... well Greenlake plus, because I would run from my house in "Wallingmont"to Greenlake around and back again. But. This did not put me in great shape. This did not make me faster. At this time I was still tired all the time... but, that is for a later post.

So. I went running yesterday. Boo-yah. I stopped mid-way around and did 3x10 of push-ups using a bar thing. And then I walked... and then I ran and sprinted back to my car. Yep. I hated it. And today my quads and calves are respectively sore and tight.

On this Sunday morn - I am having a nice sized breakfast (let me lay it out for you):

3 Egg Omelette (Omega-3 Eggs) - whisked with a tablespoon of Coconut Milk
add-in: .5 cup cooked ground grass-fed beef (cooked w/ cinnamon and cumin)
add-in: .5 cup bluberries
add-in: .5 cup cubed sweet potato
add-in: handfull of baby spinach
Cooked in .5 tbs of Coconut Oil - cinnamon added w/ a dash salt

Also... mixed 4 shots of espresso w/ 2 tbs of steamed Coconut Milk cut w/ H2O

No comments:

Post a Comment