Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Challenge

FIRST. Sorry for the lateness of this posting. Today is officially Day 13. Day 13 of what you might ask. Well. Let me bring you up to speed.

I am doing a 90-Day challenge to a Muscle-Up. So I have 77 Days Left...

The challenge was proposed by my trainer Jordan: http://xplorecrossfit.typepad.com/

We are documenting it. I will soon be putting up some video.

Basically. The idea is for me to nail ONE muscle-up in 90 days.

Currently, I can't do an unassisted pull-up. So this would be huge. It would change the way I train. And I want it.

To reach the goal Jordan has asked me to go on a no-added-fat Paleo diet. THIS IS HARD. And I will be blogging about my tactics with the diet. I plan on letting you know the struggles. The successes, the failures, the progress, the inter-workings of my brain and the kind of challenge it presents also.

No comments:

Post a Comment