Thursday, July 29, 2010

after the green.

sadly. the green was not awesome. i didn't feel good any of the days.

monday - was terrible. i had stomach ish all day long. now i have to say this is directly related to my weekend over-indulgence and i cannot blame the greens. but none-the-less monday was a bad day. my internals felt torn up. my energy was low. i was not in a good mood and i sorely missed coffee.

tuesday - was not so hot. i was doing okay to begin with still missing coffee. i had no idea exactly how tired i would feel without it. i don't get headaches so i thought i would be fine. NOT TRUE. it hurts me deep to the bone to not have that sweet substance to lighten my morning drudgery. half-way though the day my stomach started to act up - J-Ho hypothesizes that it might be spinach some people have a bad reaction to the oxalic acid ... might be that ... might be wheatgrass... all i know is that it was again - not awesome.

wednesday - was better than before. my mood was better. stomach better for most the day - but then it took a turn again. and this effects a lot - because when i feel off and my tummy is rumbly it is super-mega-ultra-hard to do focused GOOD work at the gym. and i also felt weak. and i the lack of coffee was still working its anti magic.

thoughts. i am going to keep on keeping on with no coffee till monday. if i have made it this far can't i make it a little further?

greens did not make me feel like a superhero.

but maybe they helped my liver??

which brings me to another question - is an occasional glass of wine okay (during this challenge)? or not? for my livers sake? ??

Also. HOLY CRAP do I FEEL TIRED WITHOUT COFFEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment