Friday, July 2, 2010

tightening. dialing. narrowing.

what what... it is day... 32 of the challenge. and 4th of july weekend.

New job starts July 6th.

I have spent the last few days moving from the Mansion to the Hill. Now everything is in boxes and bags. Super fun times.

On the 6th. After hiking - where I will have less control of being super squeaky clean paleo. I am going to modify my diet. I referred to it early. But the more I think about it the more dedicated I am.

Modifications:

  • NO FRUIT. Except Blueberries - because they are DELICIOUS and in season. AND DELICIOUS.
  • LESS COFFEE. I love it. LOVE it. I feel a tear coming to my eye, but I think I will try for 4 shots max per day - and a couple days ... ... ... off ... :(
  • NUTS. I have been indulging. Sigh. And I still might. But, under 15/day. And not every day - maybe 3 days... I don't know... I need to cut... but I don't want to be too overzealous about all of this...

So. I leave it there for now. Will let you know how all that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment