Thursday, July 22, 2010

still stealing the web

okay. again my post must be brief lest I lose those two bars stolen from a kindly interweb paying neighbor.

update.

pr'd on pull-ups today.

yellow band - 6 pull ups. SWEET. I think I might have been able to do more... I was just so AMAZED my fingers uncurled. Seriously.

in other news.

GREENS. Eat them.

I realized I wasn't, not really. I like them though. Cooked. Mulched in a shake. Sauteed. Raw sucks. Which is why I don't really think about them. They require extra prep.

BUT for the last four days I have made them a part of my life. I have cooked up Kale, Spinach, and Chard - yum. Also, I realized that I need to eat more protien - I up'ed my meat and I feel GREAT.

More news on GREENS.

J-Ho and I are going to go all GREEN. Belive it.

THREE DAYS of only GREEN CONSUMPTION. WHAT?! I KNOW. I thought so too. It does suck. But, worth a whirl - I think so. He convinced me by saying that CALORIE for CALORIE beef and spinach have the same amount of protein - NOW that is a CRAZY town amount of spinach - but - I can try it FOR THREE DAYS! Bleg! kill me now. That will be creative times squared - fo' shiggidy.

oh. and we can have coconut... but only really to make things tolerable with flavor...

GET EXCITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment